Proudly positioned on the top of the hill, this refurbished 2 bedroom, North/Eastern unit boasts a large, open plan layout with breathtaking river and city views from every room.
Set in the centre of Brisbane's Cultural Heartbeat, a massive entertainer's balcony merges seamlessly from the living/dining area. This unit truly takes advantage of Queensland's outdoor living culture. Check it out:
- North/Eastern aspect with fully protected amazing river and city views
- 2 bedrooms, large bathroom
- Huge balcony with panoramic views
- Massive 2 car garage with plenty of extra room for storage/motorbikes or anything else you can imagine!
- Open plan, spacious, light and air-conditioned
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- 400m to Southbank, 600m to the City, across the road from the Mater Hospital
- Large pool/BBQ area, gym and common area
- Great onsite management
- Secure car-park with off street visitor parking
- Great public transport access
- Set in the Brisbane State High Precinct, walking distance to QUT
- Walk to Southbank Parklands, Queensland Art Gallery, Performing Arts Centre, State Library and Museum
Enjoy the convenience of being at the centre of the city's most vibrant hub with the shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural precincts of South Bank at your doorstep.
Stroll to weekend markets & parklands, along with a vast number of public transport options and the CBD only 600m away.