Proudly positioned high on the hill, this refurbished 1 bedroom unit boasts a large, open plan layout in the heart of Brisbane's cultural precinct. The unit has been uniquely configured to accommodate wheel-chair access.
Set in the centre of Brisbane's Cultural Heartbeat this 103m2 unit boasts a fantastic floor-plan flowing onto a huge entertainer's deck. Some features include:
- Fully wheelchair accessible and across the road from the Mater Hospital
- Large open plan living/dining area flowing onto entertainers balcony
- Spacious, light and air-conditioned
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- 300m to Southbank, 600m to the City, across the road from the Mater Hospital
- Large pool/BBQ area, gym and common area
- Great onsite management
- Secure car-park with off street visitor parking
- Great public transport access
- Set in the Brisbane State High Precinct, walking distance to QUT
- Walk to Southbank Parklands, Queensland Art Gallery, Performing Arts Centre, State Library and Museum
- The unit is for sale fully furnished with stylish furniture
- Rental appraisal $475 per week furnished on 6 month lease. Currently rented on airbnb for approx.. ~$800 per week (between $90-$160 per night) with high occupancy
Enjoy the convenience of being at the centre of the city's most vibrant hub with the shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural precincts of South Bank at your doorstep.
Stroll to weekend markets & parklands, along with a vast number of public transport options and the CBD only 600m away.
|Floor Area||103 sqm|